what is good music for tae kwon do creative musical forms?

Favorite Answer

I use rock music and remixes. they have a good beat that varies from time to time. Find music that has slower sections and faster sections and choreograph the music beat to fit the slower and faster parts of your form. Make the music fit your form! If you try to make the form fit the music it will look wierd.

Source(s): second degree black belt in tae kwon do

I don't personally train with music but I have often thought classic german music would pair well with form.It would be pretty comical to watch someone do martial arts while German beer festival music played.

Maybe I just have a really bad sense of humor???

• Mike C

I hear mortal kombat stuff at every tournament I go to. They have good beats and works well for music routines

As constantly, Pugpaws2 makes a pair of very solid factors, yet once you decide on quite track suggestions: Welcome to the Jungle - weapons N Roses can't be Touched - Roy Jones Jr pass - Thousand Foot Krutch bodies - Drowning Pool it quite is Goin' Down - X-Cutioners w/ Linkin Park Sandstorm - DJ Darude (is Wanderlei Silva's front track) POD - Rock the social gathering subject track from Mortal Kombat Mudvayne - satisfied Flyin' severe back - Ozzy loopy prepare - Ozzy permit's pass *(edited version) - Trick Daddy *(probably regulations on the track lyrics) --------- If that doesn' paintings, front track utilized by some UFC combatants is: Chuck Liddell - "Intro" by DMX Patrick Cote - "bear in mind The call" by fort Minor Randy Couture - "back interior the Saddle" by Aerosmith Lyoto Machida - "carry On" by Korn Sean Sherk - "Wait" by Earshot Forrest Griffin - "i'm transport as much as Boston" by Dropkick Murphys Rampage Jackson - "can't be Touched" by Bodyheadbangerz Minotauro Nogueira - "Gimme shelter" by the rolling Stones Frank Mir - "Hate Me Now" by Nas Brock Lesnar - "enter Sandman" by Metallica Dan Henderson - "Lunatic Fringe" by pink Rider Rashad Evans - "Step right into a international" by KRS One Michael Bisping - "track 2" Blur Shane Carwin - "bodies" by Drowning Pool

mite sound funny but i know boxers and kickboxers that like to train to fleetwood mac, i do also, the beats and rythyms seem to work good, give it a try never know could work good

• Mike S

Anything by Mozart will work.