How can i tell if a girl likes me? and how can i give hints that i like her?

like my question says... how can i tell if this girl i like likes me... and how can i give hints that i like her.

here is some info(info always helps)

-We are both 15

-in grade 10

-Talk little at school

-Talk on 15 minute buss ride

-get off at different stops

-we live in a small town

-we mostly hang in differnt crouds

-im shy when it comes to asking girls out

-i realy like this girl

any questions add bearcub511@hotmail.com to msn or email me

tanks alot

Favorite Answer

Bearcub, you've broken the rules! You aren't supposed to use this medium for "chatting". I like your question, and think you may be sincere. How can you tell if she likes you? Oh Baby! At 15 if she didn't LIKE you she wouldn't talk to you. Now as far as liking you THAT way...my boy, you will have to take a gamble. Forget shy. If you really find something worth having, it's worth a little embarrassment and discomfort to have. Women do it every day having babies! When something is coming up, like a school function, just ask her to go with you. You can even say, "I don't much care to go to these things by myself." Hang out as friends and then take it from there. You re going to know if she LIKES you or not, I promise. Best of Luck kiddo! Nana

sit next to her or across the aisle from her on the bus. muster up the courage to say hello and one other thing, like "do you have any pets"--anything to get her talking. Get to know her on those bus rides and you'll start to feel a little more comfortable asking her out. Good luck! Everyone feels shy and retarded about relationships, it takes a while to get the hang of it and everyone feels vulnerable and exposed even if some people seem to hide it better than others.

Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,

communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so

far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with

your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what

you want and expect from the others.

=======

If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple

form and start dating.

http://**************/go.php

Time to get her phone number ... You can always call her about a homework assignment ... She will get the hint.