maxwell asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

would teasing the yank fans now.....?

be like shooting fish in a barrel?

many are too sensitive , others just don't understand the nature of the question,

FCS.. good comeback, i like your spunk, that could always be reversed, if you yourself care for an invite,

hot momma, good mature sport, the rest of you, i'm having more fun doing this then watching the game, and i didn't give a sh** who won

Favorite Answer

LOL - I'm a Yankee fan, but that is funny.

Yeah... it sure would. Nothing like rubbing their faces in ONLY having 39 American League Championships, and 26 World Series titles.

Any REAL Yankee fans remembers the dismal years from 1982-1996.

They have contended for the title year in year out for a solid DECADE.

You obviously do not know much about baseball. What in the world would you have to tease a Yankee fan about?

No, I'm NOT a Yankee fan... I only wish that my team would persue the pennant as hard as the Yankees do.

Oakland hadn't won a playoff series since 1990, Detroit's been dry since 1987. The Dodgers haven't done diddly since 1988. The Cardinals are SECOND on the list of World Series winners... and they haven't won it since 1983 (don't forget that they are what... SEVENTEEN behind the Yankees.) San Diego? ONE NL Title in their history???

Ok, so what exactly do fans of ANY other team have to hold over the head of a Yankees fan?

(Well, outside of the greatest single collapse in all of sports history against the Red Swox in 2004, that is.)

Pretty funny, It ain't a win till you've won the whole thing though. Tigers did play good, got to give them that

Absolutely.......The supposed best offensive team in the the "history" of baseball? This rivals the choke of 2004 against the Red Sox

Not at all, with a 200 million dollar advantage they need to leanr that heart and talent wins money, not over paid talent.

NO it would be more like sticking a sweaty game used JOCKSTRAP down the throat of a WINDBAG Grad Student!!!!

• Super

yeah the tigers beat the best team money can buy.

YES so dont tease them. be the good sport

i just became a huge tiger fan myself

I dare you to go to the bronx and heckle some yankee fans. I DARE YOU