realtionship[?

if you were married to a man that only came home on the weekend only what wolud you do or say

• Sugar
    Favorite Answer

Unless he's working , He'd have to go!!

• Mit

Depends on alot of things. If his job involves alot of travel and he makes good money then OK. If he has to stay away because his job is located to far away to travel home I would move to where he works. If it is short term because of other reason then OK it will end.

I had to stay away like you said for 6 months. We both hated it but we survived it. It was rough. We have children and house. Everything had to be caught up on the weekends I was back. Come Sunday off I went for another week. We made it but being apart is very hard on all.

I would talk about it and see if you both can come up with a better plan of being together more.

Come this week my live in boyfriend is leaving state for 5 months. He can only come home for a bit at christmas.

He knew from the beginning that this type of "relationship" didnt work for me, and has chosen to accept anyway.

Talking about it was wasteful, he only is concerned about what is best for him....not the rest of us that he is leaving. How I feel means nothing to him. His family has started to call...I guess he told them I probably wont be here when he gets back. The family are concerned. Too bad he isnt, huh? Your situation and mine may vary...as for me, I have decided to stop giving my whole existance to this man who has not earned my loyalty. HOWEVER...if you are married, quitting is not an option to take lightly. If he and I were married, I would have no choice but to sit here waiting for him. Luckily, he never intended marriage and stalled me. Thank God! Good luck.

i belive you give tit for tat that meas if he comes only on week ends then you better not be there for one of the week ends and see how he reacts to it and then ask how he feels about the whole thing and see this works out for you.Beacuse i think he is atkeing you for granted

you could tell him tht ur unhappy nd something needs to change bc its ur life nd u should b happy nd b able to go out with ur husband and stuff...i would say tell him how u feel but men tend to take tht as a sign of u telling them to quit there job and they get mad but if he loves u hed want u too be happy as well so i say tell him

Was he doing this when you married him? If so, say "HI, Honey. Welcome home."

If not, what's the deal? Is he working off-shore? If so, then for how long. If not, what's he doing during the week?

really need more info here. Like is it cause he is at work? out of town? do you live together? Kids? length of marriage?

i think i never cannot suffer this, any women also cannot suffer their husband do it. i will tell he truthly and ask he back home.