HONORARIUS asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Which QB to start for Week 5???

Grossman vs Buffalo...

-or-

Brees vs Tampa Bay...

Any input would be appreciated...

Favorite Answer

Definitely Grossman. Brees has 266 yds per game and 4 TDs on the season. He already has 2 INTs. Grossman has 266 yds per game but TEN TDs on the season. Rex's QB rating is higher too by 8. Even though he has 3 INTs, Grossman is on a roll! DA BEARS!!!

Undoubtedly Grossman vs. Buffalo. Grossman is the hottest QB in the league, and he's going up against a mediocre Buffalo defense. Tampa Bay on the other hand has a pretty good defense, and they should be able to keep Brees under control. Go with Grossman for sure.

Buffalo is playing great D and held up Tom Brady during his game against them. Brees has more weapons and is still a more accurate QB. Tampa Bay is a mess and I do not expect them to turn it around anytime soon. New Orleans will out score Tampa's D a lot(never thought I would say that.) While Buffalo will play the pass and most of the game will be played on the ground. I start Brees.

Start Grossman, Buffalo is weak up the middle at safety. Brees is doing great this year but the Saints should be able to pound the ball on the ground against the terrible Bucs run defense.

I think Brees would be your best option for week 5 , but Grossman is the one I am gonna start for my FB league.. Go Chicago!!

• corl

Pennington: has a annoying matchup against that Jax D, he will in all possibility do allright, however, with lavernues (if not injured) and jerricho cotchery. Grade: B Smith: annoying to declare, there'll in all possibility be somewhat some working for Frank Gore in this interest against weaaaaaaaakkkk Oakland, Smith will in all possibility additionally throw a TD or 2 additionally. Grade:A- Kitna: i admire Kitna he my 2d QB, Minnesota does not have large d and he passes lots so this must be an incredible matchup for him, in my opinion. Grade:A Losman: he will demolished in contrast Bears protection. Losman isn't an incredible QB the two way. Grade:D Brunell: vulnerable Giants secondary=huge yards for Brunell, yet Portis will in all possibility finally end up with the TD's Grade: B+ Johnson: Johnson is a secure very uninteresting selection, he gets 230 yards and a TD, yet not something large. Grade:B- Rivers: he will not get passes off in contrast D, this is going to be only like this week against the Ravens. Grade:C My opinion is to get Kitna, i think of he is going to be stable this season and he has roy williams to bypass to. Smith is likewise a stable selection he gets huge yards

Grossman, the Bucks D id too good for the Saints and the Bills D stinks.

Start Brees. Has has a better supporting cast and TB has struggled on defense this year. Joe Horn is healthy and ready to break out. Reggie Bush is always a threat to break away for a TD. Brees and Marquis Colston have been hooking up for TD's almost every week. Drew Brees is underrated, but will put up stellar numbers this year.

Brees

i would take grossman of the buffalo bills he has proven to be a good leader on and off the field. he has had a steller year passing and throwing for tds