Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Does anybody anything at home that can help get rid of oilyness or pimples on my face, thanks. =]?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you put lemons on your face, wouldn't you also have to put salt and tequilla on it also???..let's all do some body shots!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Dry and/or greasy skin by way of detrimental oil composition of the floor. Thick greasy oils clog pores, loss of oil finally ends up in dryness and inflammation. you prefer skinny oils to moisturize mutually as dissolving and clearing gunk on your poors. attempt fish oil or seafood. 2 tsp fish oil an afternoon or 4 servings of seafood each and every week. Stick it out for no less than 2 months; it is going to take an prolonged time to replace all your oil. Any result after a million-2 days is non everlasting or random; so in spite of if it makes you wreck out somewhat at first, you have not given it an entire attempt yet. interior the fast term you are able to bathe and moisturize properly, yet which will purely bypass so a ways. Plus extreme washing could be drying and extreme moisturizing could be clogging. Use a small volume of a easy moisturizer, made with oil not jelly or grease. frequently meaning soybean oil or mineral oil. Mineral oil means mined from the floor. So soybean oil is frequently extra perfect, although mineral oil won't reason too lots harm. sparkling with cleansing soap and water, not a harsh zits air purifier. Even then they only artwork so properly. so which you extremely need the seafood. Antibiotics are not superb for micro organism long term, they'll come back in rigidity after. short term they might help. when you get off them discover some kefir with acidophilus indexed first or 2d to replace the friendly micro organism they destroyed. study show much less ailment once you have those micro organism, even outdoors the tummy in places such by way of fact the lungs and someplace else. you prefer friendly micro organism to fill the void while the antibiotics give up, not volatile ones. interior the fast term you're able to additionally attempt one hundred,000+ iu retinol diet A (a megadose, and too lots for generic use) or between the zits drugs this is resembling retinol diet A. it is a few minor harm on your organs, in spite of if it facilitates against micro organism on your skin. a minimum of it would not have the different long term drawbacks on your skin that antibiotics and extremely some scrubs do. in case you're able to prefer to be taught a thank you to handle your zits completely and regain your wellbeing and well being, without drugs, without generic zits treatments, and with none edge effects, then this can be the main serious letter you will ever examine. extraordinary Trick Forces Your physique To do away with Your zits supplying you with beautiful sparkling skin In 30-60 Days? make useful your sound is became on!

• 1 decade ago

I don't think there is anything you can do to totally get rid of the oil on your face. Try buying some oil face blots. Try not to use products that can overly dry your face, such as benzoyl peroxide b/c this can cause your sebaceous glands to go into overdrive causing an excess amount of oil. If it becomes a problem, why don't you see a dermatologist.

• 1 decade ago

i never got pimples or oilyness in my shory life. i use st. ives face wash everyday

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try putting lemons on your face to reduce oil.

Source(s): ♥Me
  • 1 decade ago

always wash your face in the morning

& always wash your face at night.

Also don't eat too much or ANY junk food at all.

Which includes anything that is fried like chips or frenchfries or pizza.

• 1 decade ago

i heard proactive really works for future and present breakouts and i would know because i used it for just one day and my face was clear and not that oilly for like 3-4 days and i dnt have bad acne i just dnt like little bumbs so if it can work for major breakouts and minor breakouts it can definately work for you!

Source(s): proactive
  • 1 decade ago

i didnt know lemons make your face less oily

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

soap, warm water.........dont rub your face crzy just work it around then wash off then pat dry......rubbing only creates more oil

• 1 decade ago

lemon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.