Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

what is your ancestry?

i am 25%filipino,25%mexican, 15%german, 15% english,15% italian, and 5% portuegese

• 2wingo
    Favorite Answer

I'm Scotch-Canadian, and I can trace my ancestry back to Robert the Bruce.

I am English , Irish, German ,French, American Indian, Swiss, and Scottish. I am related to John Adams, John Quincy Adams. Teddy Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Zachary Taylor, and Sam Bass. My 30th Great grandfather was the English King Henry 1 Son of William the Conqueror. But i guess I am just me!!!!!

Lets see we traced our linage back to William the Conquerer and so that would make me part French, English and I think I have a bit of Irish and German also I know I am related distantly to a number of the Kings of England back in the times of the Norman Conquest and I am related to the first Sheriff of Notingham, who knows what else?? That and $1.50 might get me on the train.

I love this question. I'm an American by birth with one grandparent from Russia, one from Poland, one from Germany and one decended from immigrants from England/Ireland in the early 1700s (I think that part of the family came here as indentured servants or convicts). I have family in South Africa and also in Argentina. Just don't call me the UN, I would consider that a slur.

Predominately German but some Scottish, and alittle Native American on my Mothers side. I suspect, however yet unsubstantiated some French as well.

In my research I found names similar to mine who were French Huggonauts. Basically hired mercenaries during the Revolution.

You know, back when men still existed in France....

• ?

25% Irish

25% English

25% German

25% American Indian. What a Mix!!

I am from pipiles natives from El Salvador in Central America, and Spanish that came from Spain to Puerto Barrios in Guatemala and from there to El Salvador

Mostly Irish and Welsh, with some German, French and Swedish to mix things up. I consider myself a Celt.

Heinz 57 varieties.

50% english 12% german 12% cherokee 25% belgian