Maxi asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Groups · 1 decade ago

Is there any decent chat rooms online?

• .
    Favorite Answer

No chat room is decent you will always find creeps, weirdos, and pervs in chat rooms.

properly, from what i've got seen... there are in basic terms too many infants obtainable that are nonetheless uncomfortable approximately who they are. i'm rapidly, yet I have been given lots of gay friends who've had the comparable situation. my roomie final semester had the comparable situation. i think the superb element to do is in basic terms communicate as friends to those who're easily already around you, quite than attempting to discover something. i understand there are instances it gets lonely and you somewhat wish you have somebody relatively specific to be with... yet from time to time it somewhat is in basic terms extra helpful in case you bypass to a typical chum as a exchange. somebody who you is conscious relatively cares and could pay attention to you without judging you. friends like that are challenging to discover, I additionally understand, however the reward of that form of chum are dazzling. i like to have the skill to bypass to my lady friends and in basic terms communicate with them and not would desire to be the massive, challenging guy that something of society sees me as. So, in basic terms attempt to not rush something and don't complication approximately those kinds of issues. Take issues as they arrive and attempt to purely make the better of the chums you have now.

8 years ago, sad but true

definetly not on yahoo!

If you find one, let us all know. ~~~