no
no asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would your pet say about you?

if he was to decribe you?????(ok I'm on a pet thing tonight)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

My dog would prolly say something like, "Lady, the next time you leave me in the back yard with one of those stupid Jumbones for like 3 hours, I'm gonna shove that thing up your yoohoo while you sleep."

(I left my dog outside today and forgot about him. He was mad.)

mmmmmmmmm mom? warm, feeds us treats, pretty big and soft, always grabbing us and petting us.

dad? too busy to see us till he trips over us but makes sure the box is clean in the morning, so an all right guy.

Depends on which pet you asked. I have 10 pets.

My pet would say that I'm a really good owner.

Well my cat Midget would say "I like my momma, she comes to see me as soon as she gets home at night, and she lets me sniff her hair, which is my way saying hello. Her boyfriend is scarey though, and so is his car"

Lol. my cat's terrified of my bf's car. One night I found her outside, and we sat with her in the car. SHe's been afraid of him ever since.

Your questions reminds me of a joke someone told me about cats and dogs.

A dog says about his owner, he fill my water dish when its empty, he lets me outside when I need to go, he pets whenever I need it...therefore my owner must be God.

A cats says about his owner, he fill my water dish when its empty, he lets me outside when I need to go, he pets whenever I need it...therefore I must be God.

They (3 cocker spaniels) would say I LOVE YOU. You feed me. You walk me. You hug me. You talk to me. You let me lick the plate. You got me out of that shelter for Pete's safe.

-MM

They would describe me as pretty, loving and kind. I rescued one of my dogs from a bad sitation and I know he loves me. I'm an animal rescuer and lover.

• Apollo

They would say.. I like them to eat a lot

Thank you for feeding me.