What do you think about sadaam being defended by ramsey Clark a former us atty. general?

If the butcher of baghdad is a monster like they tell us why would a former U.S. Attorney General be on his defense team.

Favorite Answer

Well this handling of the defense of Saddam by Ramsey Clark is just another bit of seditious behavior by this now almost senile traitor...

No suprises...

Given that Ramsey Clark is about as inept as an attorney can get, I think that it will be the Kiss of Death for the Butcher of Baghdad. If there's any justice in Iraq, they'll stick ole Saddam in the electric chair, and Ramsey Clark can sit on his lap.

Ramsey Clark is the biggest liberal out there and an anti American to boot. I think nothing of him pretending to defend Saddam, because Clarke is nuts, and Saddam is using Clarke, but the joke is on Saddam. It would be like Jane Fonda defending the North Koreans.

Despite him being an Iraqi, I still believe that everyone deserves a fair trial. Since it is just this sort of ethic that we are trying to convey to the Iraqi people, how better to show them through the most televised trial of their time. Why not give him the best representation that we can?

Conversely, what we may want to ask it how he can possibly get a fair trial when being represented by an American?

because he and Ramsey Clark are fellow travelers as far as politics. I think that traitors like Clark come out of the woodwork every now and then just to see if they are still alive

Everyone has the right to a strong defense...and, Mr. Clark can see into the future - he may have a political agenda, in his own way trying to, or not to, justify the war in Iraq. Or, he may have aspirations for getting a job with a leading law firm.

It's nice to have choices, isn't it?

I was disappointed; I used to think better of Clark.

But even SH needs a lawyer. Why not him?