does she like me?

i have liked this girl for a verrrry long time. i aske dher out last january but she said know but wnated to be friends. since she rejected me we have gone to dinner, movies, ballgames, and even a picnic alone. the thing is she never calls me to hang out i always have to call her. i think she just likes thew attention i give her. like she wont call me but when we do hang out shell give me tight hugs and likes it when i kiss her on the cheek. im confused because she does these things but doenrt call me and sometimes bails on me. i need to kow if i should pursue her as a lover.

Favorite Answer

sorry I dont think she likes you. She is just using you to boost her confidence and make it seem like she has lots of guys under her wing. Maybe she is trying to make another guy jealous. :-/ anywayz i could be wrong so gl.

i once read this book that the character said that the girl should always keep the guy on his toes and never ever tell him that she like him. maybe thats the reason

in my honest opinion she sounds like a dick teasing h*e, try not calling her and if she doesnt call you i guess you will know whether she truely likes u or not

yes

she pbly just likes the attention or is playing hard to get...

why don't you just ask her... or ask one of her friends to ask her, then you'll get an honest answer