how do you tell someone?

you love them without actually using the word love

Favorite Answer

That's a deep question. I guess actions always speak louder than words. Once someone told me to "be careful" before I went on my way. They told me later saying "be careful" is a way of saying I love you. Sounded kind of corny/sweet at the same time.

Let your actions do the talking. Try doing small special things. Gifts for no occasion/reason, calling to say hi or was thinking about you, red roses (means I love you), holding hands and cuddling, gazing into each others eyes while smiling....do it all with actions. Sooner or later, the words will come.

If you truly love that person you should go ahead and say it. There is nothing to be embarassed about, but if you feel you will be rejected than just tell that person how much you care for them, and appreaciate them in your life.

If you arent comfortable enough to say the word love then you really need to think about whether or not you really do love this person...and if you do really love them...then why are you afraid to say it..think about it before you do it

this is a hard subject to answer but be sure to tell everyone you love them becuse this might be the last chance you get ever

If you love them, why not say it? You might never have another chance. there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Don't try and protect yourself, no guts, no glory just say it.

spell it out or spell it in roses