Who is the best selling male and female artist of all time?

Some say it is mariah carey for female, and some say it is michael jackson. i want someone to tell me who is because also some people say it is whitney for female and somebody else for male. i really want someone to tell me who is the best selling female and male solo artist of all time. also i wanted to ask who is the female artist of the decade for the 90's, and who is the male artist of the decade for the 90's. also who is the best selling male and female group of all tim, and as well as the 90's. (I know this seems like alot but i really want to know)

• Favorite Answer

Michael Jackson is definitely the best selling male artist of all time! Just one of his albums (Thriller) is the best selling album of all time, then you add on all his other albums and he has definitely sold the most!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

Well the richest Music artist is Paul McCartney.......He is also in the best selling male group of all time The Beatles.....

I think the best selling female artist of all time is Celine Dion.....

Best selling female of the 90's is either Shania Twain or Alanis Morrisette

That's some of it......

The Best selling Male of all time? That's easy Elvis Presley

FEMALES ARE THE BEST