Amander S asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Irritable, depressed, angry?

I don't know what to do. When I don't eat for a while I get very moody and angry. then i will eat something and i get so irritated i start yelling at people. Is there something wrong with my blood sugar? if so, what can i do to help it?

Update:

could it be because i have meals at irregualr times? especially because it is the weekend not the scheduled weekdays i dont know also usually im pretty normal but i dont know what kind of foods i should eat

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go see your doctor. You might be right about the blood Sugar thing.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe changing your eating habits might help. Try eating smaller meals more often. You need to see your doctor and have your blood sugar checked and you'll know if something's wrong with it and what treatment is necessary. It would also be a good idea to let your doctor know about your moodiness and anger and how it's tied to your eating. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Its real possible. Find a diabetic friend who'll test your blood sugar for you a couple of times a day. Keep a log of when you eat, what you eat and when you tested. after you have a couple of days of data, go to your doctor with it and ask.Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

All good answers, but you might also try eating 5 or 6 small meals per day, that are high in protein. Also, lay off sweets.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go get your sugar checked

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you need to have a doctor look you over then he will say if you need a psychologist.

• 1 decade ago

Smoke reefer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.