Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I really like my very good guy friend, how can I get him to ask me out?

I've known him for so long...

I like my good guy friend, how could i get him to ask me out?

Please don't say ask him out. I need more than that. I've known him for so long, and he doesn't flinch or pull away when I put an arm around him or anything because we are such good friends. He is always switching from girl to girl on who he likes and he really clings to me and calls me alot, i've been helping him get the girls he likes, but if they say no, he really doesn't care. I don't know what to do, I REALLY don't want to be turned down. I just really like him.

Also, when he talks to me, he's not afraid to get really close to my face.

Favorite Answer

I know you don't want to here ask him out but it sounds like if you did he would say yes. Women should be confident and go after what they want. I bet he would love for you to ask him out maybe thats what hes waiting for. Keep it simple like hey want to go see a movie this weekend? Trust me you wont get turned down. Good Luck I hope I helped. Let me know how it goes.

it sounds to me that he secretly likes you. now i know i'm not you but if i were then i would also be afraid to ask him out. maybe wait until Valentine's Day incase he tells you then. Or Take him out to dinner someday and maybe he'll confess his feelings to you. or get together at an old spot form your childhood past and start off a conversation and then say that he can always tell you anything and you'll always be there for him. Wish You Luck!!! ;-) and no matter what he says stay strong.

Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,

communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so

far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with

your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what

you want and expect from the others.

=======

If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple

form and start dating.

http://**************/go.php

• ixi26c

Well, I don't know how you get anyone to do anything. People do what they want to do. If he wants to ask you out, he will.