Plz Help me im desperate?

HELP!!!!plz?

Oh please help?

I like this boy i talk to him alot and he talks back so were like friends but i dont know if he likes me.How can i tell he likes me?Should i ask him?Or should i say i like him?And if i do tell him he might not want to talk to me or hang out.

He talks to me and we hang out alot.We talk a whole lot too.I think thats called flirting.I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM!!!!! Im also afraid if i tell him then he wont talk to me anymore.We've been friends for quite awhile

Favorite Answer

Little one can't you tell ? from what you described here he likes you.. he wouldn't be hanging out with you so much if he didn't ...

Take the relationship one step at a time ...enjoy each others company there is no need to rush things ....

Go ahead and tell him, or ask him. Most likely he feels the same way and hasn't mentioned it yet either. But if he don't, at least your feelings will be out. I doubt he would stop talking to you. But if he does, it's no loss because your feelings are not going to go away, so what's the point of remaining just friends if that's not what you want? In that case you'd be better not being friends cause then you can forget about him and move on.

Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,

communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so

far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with

your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what

you want and expect from the others.

=======

If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple

form and start dating.

http://**************/go.php

you would possibly want to easily be panicked or have another clinical condition that's making you spot issues. I recommend taking an Advil and going to work out the physician. i have not any clinical historic past, even with the actuality that, so it could be extra perfect to call a doctor.

Just ask him already! If you draw this out because you're too afraid to bring it up then he will rightfully lose interest.

• chunnu

Is this a question to ask. Go and ask him that he loves you or not? Come on guy

either he doesnt like you or hes a wuss. cant think of any other reason why he would wait so long. Just ask him. who cares about friends. you can always make more.

ask him