For all intelligent young ladies!!!?

I would just like to know where i could find a nice lady to take out and the age is from twenty six and up. Now i know this is not a dating service but it is a question. I don't want to go to a place where i don't understand what they are saying or the music is too loud. Remeber i am i smooth brother just trying to feed a young woman so a nice place to eat would be nice also, Thankyou for answering my question and please ladies be serious about this.

Favorite Answer

is there a bowling alley or game rooms around where you live...you might think about a dating site too...just hang around with friends and go places you enjoy and maybe you will meet someone....a lot of times you find a girl when you are not even looking...but a dating site is not that bad if you are careful...i know a few couples that met on a dating site and are very happy

Source(s): my answer and my opinion to this question

umm. sorry I'm way younger like 13 years younger then 26 but inaway u should try and talk to the people around u instead of looking online

If I were you I wouldn't look. I don't think theres any place to really go pick up chicks. Theres always that saying love comes to those who aren't looking. Just wait for it to happen.