What is the least religious place (city or county) in America? Please no guessing!?

Only factual answers please.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

according to a survey i saw a years or so ago, Oregon is the least religious state in the United States, and curry county is the least religious county in Oregon.

Source(s): jcms
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Esther
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Factual answers? And where would you find this sort of fact. I'm saying Las Vegas.

• 1 decade ago

San Fransisco

• 1 decade ago

Loving County, TX, only has 67 people, and therefore has the least number of religious people (no matter what their faiths).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

According to a poll, Oregon has the least amout of people who attend church. We are too busy enjoying life to have to deal with a few hours of guilt on Sundays. We save that for talking to our mother-in-laws.

Source(s): 2 of the 3 voices in my head
  • fullem
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you're desirable, in accordance to u . s . a . at present. yet another poster left a link in R&S to a map suggesting the optimal sort of secularists lay in Northwestern states. The South is so crammed with Baptists, if I lived down there, i could shoot myself. the concern with this is it may be against my faith by way of fact suicide is "very undude."

• 1 decade ago

Salt Lake City, Utah--it's home to the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints "the Mormons" and they don't know a thing about

" Religion "

• 1 decade ago

You are guessing that an accurate, factual answer exists, when it doesn't.

• 1 decade ago

Id say Las Vegas, Nevada in the U.S....but in the world...Id have to say Hell

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Las Vegas! Who has time for religion there??!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.