What is the least religious place (city or county) in America? Please no guessing!?

Only factual answers please.

Favorite Answer

according to a survey i saw a years or so ago, Oregon is the least religious state in the United States, and curry county is the least religious county in Oregon.

Source(s): jcms
  • Esther

Factual answers? And where would you find this sort of fact. I'm saying Las Vegas.

San Fransisco

Loving County, TX, only has 67 people, and therefore has the least number of religious people (no matter what their faiths).

According to a poll, Oregon has the least amout of people who attend church. We are too busy enjoying life to have to deal with a few hours of guilt on Sundays. We save that for talking to our mother-in-laws.

Source(s): 2 of the 3 voices in my head
  • fullem

you're desirable, in accordance to u . s . a . at present. yet another poster left a link in R&S to a map suggesting the optimal sort of secularists lay in Northwestern states. The South is so crammed with Baptists, if I lived down there, i could shoot myself. the concern with this is it may be against my faith by way of fact suicide is "very undude."

Salt Lake City, Utah--it's home to the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints "the Mormons" and they don't know a thing about

" Religion "

You are guessing that an accurate, factual answer exists, when it doesn't.

Id say Las Vegas, Nevada in the U.S....but in the world...Id have to say Hell

Las Vegas! Who has time for religion there??!!