Myaloo
Myaloo asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

How to release?

I m 14. I have been having alot of destructive and violent thoughts lately.How do I release the immolation I crave with out seriously injuring someone?

Its not rage,I m not an angry person.

Boricua that doesn't help lol

Favorite Answer

I suggest writing or journalling. This helps me release alot. BUT if you dont like to write then i suggest finding a deep passion in something and doing it. Good luck, and at one point in time everyone has these thoughts so dont get discouraged.

participate in sports...maybe not golf...but an intense competitive sport. Sometimes you get too exhausted to care about the "destructive and violent thoight". You might be able to take some of that thoughts out when you are competing, because you feel better after you beat someone in a competition.

Anger Management?

Get involved in a sport, art, volunteering, Etc. What ever you like to do, do it! I do dance and I love it. Ive lost some weight, and if I'm angry, it helps relieve stress.

painting and working out are both great answers.

in fact any kind of physical activity is good for any kind of stress...go for a run or a swim, and work yourself until you're just too tired. and you'll feel alot better...and tired (0;

Go to the gym and work it out!

• ya what everyone said and if you paint get the colors black, and anyother color you feel, and get a brush, and just splat in onto that paper!

Scream into your pillow.

i use a punching bag, or i work out, both are constructive for me cause i get bigger muscles...hehe

Just release it like i do...