Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

my best friend think that her boyfriend and i are dateing behind her back but we are not i dont no wat to do d

• BLANK
    Favorite Answer

There is nothing you can do to convince her, she just has to figure it out for herself. Anything you try to do to change her mind will just make you look guilty. I suggest you write her a letter saying that she will have many boyfriends in her life and a few may cheat on her but you as her best friend never will. Sign the letter and seal it in an envelope and give it to her. Tell her to open it only when she is ready to accept the truth, move on and not have it be an issue anymore. She will wonder what it says, remind her that she has to be ready to move on before she reads it. She will wonder if it says her suspicions were right. When she says that she read it you then have the power to tell her not to bring it up, and it should all be in the past.

it quite is a troublesome concern that i imagine a lot of human beings get into. i'd imagine the perfect challenge you would possibly want to do is safeguard honesty. If this guy is a good pal - then is could probable stay that way. as long as you aren't any further flirting with your pal, then your present day b/f is going to ought to settle for the concept you've friends on your existence. through putting up a the front that strives to reduce the quantity of friends you've - your present day boyfriend is doing no longer some thing more suitable than exhibiting you he has self assurance and believe topics. even with if i imagine maximum adult males go through this (to a particular degree), i visit testify that as lengthy you construct believe on your relationship - having close friends isn't a topic. good luck

When someone is so insecure and mistrusting, there is nothing that you can do to change this. If you have been honest, there is nothing more to be said. Perhaps, she will come to her senses otherwise you may be looking for a new best friend.

Perception is one reason behind her thoughts. Are you overly friendly with her boyfriend? What is making her feel this way? Think about any situations that you and he have been in. Could they be misinterpreted?

Go to the Maury Povich show and get a lie detector test to prove things. You will get a free trip out if it too.

Tell her, say I am going to say this once and for all, I have never dated your boyfriend, and I have too much respect for myself to do that. Ask her if she can understand that. tell her she may do something like that to you, but that is not something that you will do!

Tell your friend the truth to her face with her boyfriend standing there. Tell your friend's boyfriend that there is nothing between you and him.

Source(s): Myself and Knowledge

i would just tell her that you are not....some people do things for spite when they get blamed for things they do it...but i do not think this is a good thing to do at all...but it is bad that your friend does not believe in you more....if she knows you well enough to be your best friend how could she think that of you....

Source(s): my answer and my opinion to this question

apparently she don't trust the 2 of you.tell her that you are not dating him and stop being so insecure or she will lose him

date him just to annoy her