Feel like giving me 3 reasons why you listen to the type of music that you listen to...?

Favorite Answer

Music is the most pleasant form of mathematics for me. If you don't know what that means you're probably not a musician.

It is pleasing to the soul, instills a sense of order and beauty, stimulates the mind and lets you build mental pictures. And much more.

As to what I like, if I can discern a melody, I probably like it. If it sounds like a dustbin rolling down the stairs and landing on a wino, I probably don't

people listen to the music they do because they were listening to it at some point in their life when they were at a peak state (very happy and euphoric). The music was playing at that time. There was a nuro-association (link) in their brain linking that type of music with a feeling of pleasure. After that moment, that music will evoke a pleasure state. In fact, the person will play that music when they are down in the dumps hoping to become happy again because of that association.

I like Techno because I was a DJ when Techno came out. I was 19, and I had a girlfriend I really loved. We were dancing in the club up in the DJ booth when "Sandstorm"was playing. Since then, It's been my fave. I have learned to love some rock too... Nickleback, linken park, corn.

I listen to all types of music: trance, techno, classical, metal, classic rock, hard rock, rap, emo, asian, power pop, video games soundtracks.

Here's what I look for, in order of importance:

1. If the music is pleasing to my ears.

2. If the music complements at least one of my moods (e.g., angry) well.

3. If the music is musically and technically sound. I.e., the talent of the people playing/making the music.

• T Time

Why do you need three reasons. I listen to whatever I'm in the mood to listen to, that's the only reason I need.

It's original

It has artistic integrity.

It can be recreated with live instruments, and without complex electronic equipment.

• Apollo

I love dancing and jumping and moving so I like techno mostly

RAP:

1.it sounds good

2.it makes me happy

3.i like to lisen to the rhyms

• G

Rock & Metal - I find it soothing and relaxing

R&B - to pass time and get eith the beat

• dee

depends on my mood, main thing if I understand the words, second the percussion of the instruments

cause i like it k thanks! i shouldnt have to explain to u!