Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

My fiance is turning 21 soon.. What can I do to make it awesome?

We don't have our own apt.. We live with his family.. He has guy friends but not alot.. I always tell him to call them and to do stuff with them but alot of his friends just drifted away after high school and everyones always busy and working.. I wanted to give him a party or something with the guys but I don't think thats possible.. Any ideas? We live in L.A.

Update:

LOL!!! First time? Whoever said it was his first time drinking? He's been drinking since he was 13 and he handles it very well. He's a big guy so it takes alot to get him drunk therefore he's hardly EVER drunk

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would bring him bar hopping.. Its his 21st birthday!! 21 is for drinking.. do it up

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

A nice candle dinner and naughtiness afterwards. Wine optional. I know that turning 21 is big symbolic date, but don't overdo it and turn it into a drunken orgy. First time drinking, you're very sensitive to it, and it would not do to make first booze experience into a stupidity marathon followed by a terrible hangover.

• 1 decade ago

You can take him to a game or something that he is really going to enjoy. That will make him very happy. I did that for my husband when he was turning 23.. He really loved it. :)

• 1 decade ago

Alchohol. Thats all he'll need.

Source(s): Isn't it obvious?
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

take him to a strip bar:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.