Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

My fiance is turning 21 soon.. What can I do to make it awesome?

We don't have our own apt.. We live with his family.. He has guy friends but not alot.. I always tell him to call them and to do stuff with them but alot of his friends just drifted away after high school and everyones always busy and working.. I wanted to give him a party or something with the guys but I don't think thats possible.. Any ideas? We live in L.A.

LOL!!! First time? Whoever said it was his first time drinking? He's been drinking since he was 13 and he handles it very well. He's a big guy so it takes alot to get him drunk therefore he's hardly EVER drunk

Favorite Answer

I would bring him bar hopping.. Its his 21st birthday!! 21 is for drinking.. do it up

A nice candle dinner and naughtiness afterwards. Wine optional. I know that turning 21 is big symbolic date, but don't overdo it and turn it into a drunken orgy. First time drinking, you're very sensitive to it, and it would not do to make first booze experience into a stupidity marathon followed by a terrible hangover.

You can take him to a game or something that he is really going to enjoy. That will make him very happy. I did that for my husband when he was turning 23.. He really loved it. :)

Alchohol. Thats all he'll need.

Source(s): Isn't it obvious?

take him to a strip bar:)