my wife .............?

insists i go out of town for work . work is slow at home . should i make anything of this.

• Angela
    Favorite Answer

No. She just wants you to find a job. If you have to relocate to do so, I am sure she intends to go with you.

• John B

All depends upon how instant it is. If you really are in need of the money and it is getting a little desperate then of course she would want you to get a job no matter where.

If you are find for now and you will be able to hold out but she still encourages you to go then it may be time to ask some questions.

The way she asks/tells you this will tell you a lot about what is going on. If there is no indication that she doesn't want you to have to do this and she will miss you then yes you need to be concerned.

• oldman

Yes...a Career....look I am sure she would just like some food on the table....women are funny that way lol. It really sucks that you can not find work where you are...but if there is nothing around what you gonna do? Has she ever given you reason to think that some thing is up with your relationship? If not.....Then Onward young man....and get a job....move her there when you get one.

• kny390

Don't make anything of this. You need to go where the work is, but move the wife with you.

Sounds to me exactly as it sounds. Get out of town and look for steady employment. She no doubt means "commute". I doubt if you live in Chicago she'd want you to drive to Boston for work.

So....work is slow. Get moving pal.

Either there are more details we don't know about or you need to talk to her in more detail about it. My Hubby's in the ARMY and is gone often for training, but THE SEX IS GREAT! We long for each other, miss each other, can't waite to be back together, and when we are finally together......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Joel and I fight less, because the time we have together is limited, and we have learned to appreciate each other more. We're nicer, we own up to our mistakes and apologize, we trade off on things we do together to make each other happy, he does something nice for me, I do something nice for him, so on and so forth. But deffinately talk to her about it. It may not be as bad as you think. GOOD LUCK!!

Source(s): PROUD WIFE OF AN ARMY OFFICER

love your avatar! got to do what you got to do to take care of the family , but i would insist on staying local to work just because her interset has you out of town!

you need to work don't you? Go where the jobs are don't wait for them to come to you.

• Richie

she wants you to get a job,stop making excuses not to work

• emnari

not unless you feel you have reason too ... maybe she wants you to find a better paying job