Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

How many think Rosie O'Doneill will get fired after one season?

I do and think she should be fired for being an idiot.

Favorite Answer

The view is done any ways,,she only signed a 1 year contract.After 10 phony years it will be over by next year,they will not replace Star Jones b\c the crap is over.....

Oh, trust me, she is going to leave or get fired. I think, once her contract is up, Rosie is going to come out and say something to the effect that she misses doing her own show and felt that she was not that great with the other women on the show, especially that Elisabeth Hassleback and she was bumping into Joy Baher as the "comedianne" of the group.

They will try to "sugar coat" it to save face. Rosie is very opiniated and say what she wants; on her show, it was great, but now, she has become very angry, bitter, hostile. And I thought having 4 kids made you the opposite......

Anyway, I can't believe this piece of s'hit was on 10 years anyway. no wonder why Meredith jumped ship! She saw the sharks in the water and took that lifeboat of hers to safety-the safety of the Today show! LOL

Considering that Rosie was hired after the Star Jones debacle, the whole show might tank altogether. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that happened.

• don

I sure as hel1 hope so. I can't stand the *****. Does Anyone remember what she did to Tom Selic About 4 years ago on her own show? She thinks she's God all mighty. Makes me wanna puke!!

I don't know but, I think she's been a detriment to the show and I'd like to see her go. She pushes her opinion too hard. Like she wants it to be a 1 woman show.

She'll eat all the other people on the View and take over the show

Most likely she will. With her big yap, she will do something to tick BwaBwa off before too long.

I do. I think she's a hilarious comedian, but I can't stand to hear her political views.

yeah, especially after launching a booger onto the carpet.

i do she over shadows everyone shes way to loud compared to the others.