i have a advent 7065 laptop with no driver for the network controller ,ive searched the webb.please help?

the problem with my laptop is that the wifi is not working ,the only thing i can find wrong is the network controller as no drivers loaded and ive tried using windows drivers but these dont work either ,any help would be gratefully received

len

Favorite Answer

I looked at the general specification of this Laptop at www.curry.com.

Fortunately , this Laptop does have a Wifi Controller built into it. I think you need to explore the CD-Rom that came with it to look for the WLAN drivers.

I think that the network Driver you are using is the one for4 the Built in LAN Port. You may first have to enable the WLAN connection withing your Laptop. Please go to My Computer / Control Panel / System. Once there, you need to go to Device Manager / Hardware and then check the Network Adapters. You should see the two Network Adapters ( one for LAN and one for Wireless LAN). You may now be able to right click on Wireless LAN Chip and enable it.

Hopefully you should be able to use it normally now.

Good Luck

My first question is do you have a wifi card. If so, get the brand and model number off it and search for the drivers specifically for that card. If you don't have a card, it should tell you info about ur wifi hardware in device manager.

• without the make and model of your network card..answering is difficult. Figure those out, and try this website. http://www.driverguide.com/

• Please find attached the link to your requested driver, hope this helps