I just got stood up...what should I do?

I've been chatting with this girl online for about three weeks. We have a lot in common and really like each other. We were supposed to talk over the phone for the first time today. We were going to chat online at a specific time and exchange numbers, but she never signed in! It hurts my feelings that she forgot about me. I've been looking forward to hearing her voice all week and I altered my plans for the day just so I could talk to her. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Maybe something important came up, like a emergency. Or maybe she's scared and nervous. Don't stress yourself out though. She'll call hopefully, but if she doesn't you move on.

Hey, dont worry about it... i too believe i got stood up today :( but if it wasnt meant to be its not gonna happen and vica versa...at least you dont have see her at the gym every other day like i do with him (remember someone is always worse off ):( but just be strong there are so many ppl out there it is not the end of the world and even if she wants to talk just remeber that u cut off your plans and she didnt so i think seem to be a nice guy belive there are not enough of you so just know that is an asset...good luck :)

Something could have come up. You dont know. That is why i would never recommend online dating. Your best bet is not to let it get to you that she forgot. She is human after all. How do you think she would feel if she signed on and you didnt? If you really like her, keep trying. If you feel it aint worth it, move on.

Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,

communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so

far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with

your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what

you want and expect from the others.

=======

If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple

form and start dating.

http://**************/go.php

• CMA

Don't freak out yet....you don't know that could have happened today. She might be busy with other things. If she really likes you and wants to get to know you she will sign on. Just don't hound her...women need a little space and Independence. When she does finally sign on, let her IM you. Just act like it didn't even bother you. You don't want to sound too needy to her.

GOOD LUCK

First, put your feelings aside and start reading between the lines. If she were really interested in pursuing this relationship, nothing or no one would have prevented her from getting in contact with you.

You know what i was in that same situation evey thing you said hapeended to me, don't wanna hurt you more than already been, BUT you won't have a perfect life you'd have a boaring life if you have to much in common but ya know look e-mail me, Childrenmissionary@yahoo.com talk to me there......

At least give her a chance to explain. It could have been a mistake, she might have had a problem, check it out. Give her a break.

Maybe something came up that she couldn't help. Ask her about it when you are on line with her again.

Curl up in the fetal position.