i can't tell the person i like him, cause it's not right. how can i get him to notice me?

i have a boyfriend, and yet i like him. he was a first site sorta thing. hes' 8 years older than me. i can't just TELL him. how can i get his attention? he's easy with the other girls, and everything. but when it comes to me....he's like "bleh" i don't know and i hope he doesn't know i like him. how can i get his attention? how can i get him to notice me?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stay away from him. You have a boyfriend. He will only think you are cheap

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

First, maybe you should think about cutting off the relationship with your current boyfriend. Do things the right way and watch things fall into place miraculously.

In regards to the guy you like. Start with letting him noticing you. When he does something nice to others, let him know you noticed. Compliment him on his clothes, hair, eyes, etc. without being to obvious (big ego booster). Give eye contact, smile when you see him and most of all just cover your bases with the basic friendly Hello's, how are you, see you tomorrow, greetings and salutations. Don't miss a beat on this stuff and you'll find yourself becoming very likeable, very fast.

Oh and don't be superficial about it or overbearing. Just keep it simple, pleasant and consistent.

Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If the Dude is 8 years older, then the chances are good you are underage. You are too dangerous for him to notice, even if you are beautiful.

• 1 decade ago

This is one of those "school girl crushes." like your mom used to have on david cassidy. yeah he's hot!

you're thinking too much about this guy and letting it interfere with your life. you really only like him because you know he'll never break your heart because you know he'll never date you anyways.

Whatever you do, don't start dressing slutty to get his attention. that's the wrong kind of attention. Just be friendly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wait I'm confused you have a boyfriend and you can't tell him you like him or is it someone else you like?

• 1 decade ago

its a hopeless case cause of the huge age difference

• 1 decade ago

i don't know, but i'm still thinking for it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.