well i think i understand soccer_mind now...???

look at these q's from *an italian*

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlV5I...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmtwI...

these are some of many...it's true..there are insults by some..but when these few people insult others...that's how sterotypes begin....i should talk bad about italians..but he's not the other italian..and i no many italians here are nice to me even though i wanted ukraine to win...wut y'all think?

Made in Italy actually u insulted us first j@k@$$.. and i can look in your profile and pull out the q's bro...and i don't have medicine..just vaccine

are you gonna headbutt me now???

Favorite Answer

I have been here for very long time and i have seen what really happened. Obviously that stereotypes are synonymous of ignorance, and every one has the right to their opinion, but what FEW (I repeat FEW, and that it is not a stereotype) sore and pathetic LOSERS have written here about Italians it is just nonsense. I am talking about "Touzours" (+2-3 other "friends") who have insulted Italians with their posts and private emails with absurd and offensive language. Many of his post were removed, many others are still there... emails? you ask around, so many ppl got it from them.

Well, something is mocking or joking about win/lose, that is part of the sports... something else are personal attacks and free insults.

I have always replied accordingly to the insults of this individuals who do not know where the word R E S P E C T belong!

Are there Italians who insulted French? Probably... we are all different and we cannot (and should not) restrain anyone on expressing their opinion. As I do for the FEW French LOSERS in here who continue their sore and pathetic crying, anyone else can do the same.

The only think I do not accept in here, is the BIG LOSER who always throw the stone and soon after is hiding his hand... and everyone else think he/she is "witty" just reading one or two of the questions... without having any idea of who really is this pathetic individual (the LOSER).

In the end, I am here to talk about FOOTBALL, and I can help and teach a lot of ppl to understand the GAME, but I am not here to get insults from a sore and pathetich French LOSER.

Yes, ignore the "Italian- Made in Italy". Its ok naty, Englan drew too and so did Ukraine and Spain todays such a bad day.

But im sure all these teams will bounce back. FRANCE IS GONNA WIN EURO08!!!!

DONT LISTEN TO A FEW JERKS HERE

I think Miz Boons has good advice to give on this Naty.

Sound advice from everyone, naty. This person thrives on our negative attention and if he doesn't get it from us, he will soon shrivel up and die. Like a nut. That he is.

sure i understand the element which you attempt to make me understand in an comprehensible way that's particularly un comprehensible yet nonetheless comprehensible which makes me to declare UNDERSTOOD..

Some of these questions and answers are getting really unsavoury now.

Ignore them Naty.

Naty..I try to avoid his questions because he can be insulting..you're right!

Naty, shouldn't you be at me party?

¿era las fritadas?

sorry there were none...

lol.

naty miz boons got it right..avoid them..

yes

Source(s): naty please go on aim so we can sort this out....dont worry im not mark foley