whats your faovrite thing to put on french fries?

i like cheese, onion, kethcup, bbq sauce, garlic and tabsco sauce

Favorite Answer

deep fried french fries are great

salt

cheese

chili

onion

breading makes them crunchier

garilic

tabsco sauce

put it in a burger

sandwich

• Lv 6

Ketchup and BBQ Sauce

My friends likes to dip her French Fries in Ranch, but I've never tried that before.

First of all there's no such thing as "french" fries....if anything they should be called Belgian Fries as they originated there.

Second of all Fries go awesome with some ranch, or mayo, as mayo was its original condiment....I've eaten fries in many countries and by far the worst are in Europe. Not only do they not add salt (common sense), but they don't give you ketchup or anything really to dip 'em in!

To me, ranch goes with everything, and so do Fries.

I always dip them in ranch. Three cheese ranch is the best! I also like to dip my Tostino's crispy pizza in ranch. Do you remember when Taco Bell had Border Fries? They were the best! I like to make it at home it's my favorite!

Cook your hamburger meat with taco seasoning.

Cook your shoestring fries (or whatever u prefer)

Put your seasoned hamburger meat on top of your fries. Add nacho cheese or cheese whiz.

Add sour cream,and refried beans if you want. Add diced tomatoes or what ever else you may like. Enjoy!!

Source(s): Taste great!!

I loooove ranch dressing on french fries. I also like to put bbq sauce.

I like to spread the french fries out on a plate, sprinkle Lowery's seasoning on them. Crumble bacon over them as well as shredded cheese. Put in the oven on low just to get the cheese melted!!

Enjoy!

Ketchup.

It's also good to dip them in Mayo or mustard.

In Quebec, they came up with a dish called Poutine. It's french fries with cheese curds and gravy. It's awesome.

Arthur Bryant's BBQ Sauce - Not widely available so my second choice is Heinz 57 steak sauce.

• keetan

It relies upon on what you like, in case you like a garlic flavor try some garlic powder (no longer garlic salt), some human beings use previous Bay on fries, some seasoning salt. I basically like ketchup lol. locate what you like or combination up some spices and check out it out. that's ultimate to season them while they pop out of the grease so this is going to stick, that's whether or no longer you in basic terms use basic salt. It sticks extra useful then. sturdy success

I am 13 weeks pregnant, I eat Ore Ida curly fries every day!! I shake on some Johnny's and some ketchup- YUM!