Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

All-time low approval rating for Bush! What do you say about that?

Bush's approval rating is 33%!!!

How do you explain that?

now with only one-third of Americans supporting him, people are opening their eyes and realizing that his policies are failing and his immoral techniques are not reasonable even in a battle against insurgents.

Given the 3% margin of error, some say it is even lower. Such as 31%.

Either way in the low 30's.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-05-08...

Favorite Answer

I believe that's a testament to the fact that more and more people are waking up and realizing that it's time to do something about this fool that's sitting in office. People who once supported him are seeing that that wasn't a good idea. When he first took office wasn't his approval rating a lot higher? And didn't it go even higher shortly after 9/11?

My question is where are they conducting these polls? I want to cast my opinion as well.

I don't believe these polls anymore...GWB has always hate a 0% approval rating from me, but no one asks my opinion.

The polls conducted here in Oklahoma still have the president's approval ratings well over 50%.

So I think you have to take all of this with a grain of salt.

After all, in 2000 exit polls told us Al Gore was winning....

It doesn't matter. He's still president. It just keeps a few people happy knowing that they're not the only ones. That's about it. It's not like he's going to be impeached. It's not like any of the powers he abuses will be taken from him. It's not like he's willing to step down.

Aha - a new poll and I like it better than the last one which had his approval rating at 39%. How to explain this? Simple. Iraq. Pedophiles in the House (Foley and probably a few others). Lies, lies and more lies. People are fed up with Bush and his band of thieves. Enough already. Time to show them the door and give them a swift kick out.

If we cared about rating or if President Bush cared about rating

he would be out and about kissing xxx , Like your hero Former

Ex -President William Jefferson Clinton . He sucked up to the

Hollywood Mafia, And Every Left Wing outfit he could suck up to.

He Had great rating , too bad the Terrorist weren't impressed.

• rosi l

His approval rating was reported as 40% about 5 minutes ago, how do you explain that?

DAAARRRRR Bush isnt running for office again retard.Who cares about the approval rate..,man cant do anything right in the eyes of you libs anyway and he laughs at it,thats what pisses you guys off..,we dont care about the ratings.

you better check this week's figure if you're worried about polls...your number is three weeks old and the numbers have improved.

but it really doesn't matter, if you want someone that does well in the polls you don't want a leader, you want a politician that will be blown around by any breeze and stand for nothing.

I'm just glad most of you idiots are too lazy to vote.

I say these people are far below illiterate morons. George W. Bush is a great man and he has be doing a wonderful job cleaning up the mess the impeached disgraceful bill left.Did I mention saving your life from terror attacks ?

• Ferret

This is the guy that said, "I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things."

--George w. Bush aboard Air Force One. 06/04/2003

And he is the leader of the US????

Other countries are having a real laugh