are puppets subject to same laws as us people,protective orders?are puppet attourneys cirtified differently?

can i get a valid restraining order on a puppet? if the puppet were convicted,are they imprisoned in gen. population or housed seprately from people.how do you know if a legal firm does puppet clientel,or if its hush on special treatment for them generaly in our court system?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

uhhhh.... hit the spell check key! PLEASE!

• Laura

OK...lol. Well, what do you do with a silly question? You give a silly answer...lol.

I suppose that since puppets are not technically humans, the laws they have protecting human rights would not apply to them. So they would get harsh treatment in a court of law. I suppose you could get a valid restraining order on a puppet if you wanted to, I think they would call it a puppestraint. I suppose that they would house them separately. Mainly because the guys/girls in the gen. pop. could not take their hands off them. I think you can tell that a legal firm does puppet clientel when they still exist even though they do not have any human clients. How else would they still exist, they do those hush hush puppet courts at night.

I hope this answers your questions.....lol.....lol.

• beez

Our court system is one of the last places you will find justice, for puppets and others.

are you serious???