Is it ever acceptable for a man to cuss a woman out?

Favorite Answer

Is 'cuss out' to mean swear or curse at, here? Sorry, I'm not up-to-date with the modern-day lingo. Hahaha!! : )

But if it does mean that, I don't think so - it is never acceptable to be doing that to women, to be honest. It's just not polite at all. I mean, it's rude to be doing it to anyone, but more so to women, as no one needs to hear it, and women in general do refrain from using it themselves. So feelings of anger and disagreement towards them should be phrased and expressed with tact, with knowledge that swearing and cursing is too harsh and far too abusive. But having said this, it has sadly become acceptable in today's society.

A very tough, but good question - it got me thinking. Hahaha!! But I let my morals lead here. Enjoy the rest of your weekend : )

Why NOT? Woman cuss men out ALL the time, What's good for the Goose! Woman always want equal rights but then get their feelings hurt! But I've been cussed out by the best of them! lol Gave it back too! But for a man to just trip for no reason, That's probably wrong? who knows, depends on the situation....

• This day of age it is acceptable. I mean if a women cuss a man then they are able to do the same.

If some guy cuss me out I would totally ignore him. It's so immature

If he walks in on her sleeping with another man, I could see some cussing going on. :)

Ordinarily, though, I don't think it's right for a man or a woman to cuss another person out.

Yes, depends on what she did...but in turn a woman can cuss a man out for the same stuff! Play nice boys and girls!

From a chivalrous, respectful standpoint, no...but why should a woman get any special treatment?

If a woman were to rear end me because she was fumbling on her cell phone, I'd be just as likely to cuss her out as I would be as if a man had done the same.

i may get thumbs downed for this.....

i think that cursing is a means of expression. Some people express anger by using profanity, in which case yes it is okay for a man to curse a woman out and vice versa. However, I do not think it is okay if this goes on regulary or is used to put down either party in an argument. That's unhealthy. But hey sometimes you just need to vent!

It's not acceptable for ANY human to cuss anyone out. Gender has no place here, it's character.

I tell my sons the rule is not if they don't cuss then you can't and not more/worse cussing than you get. Don't say what you don't mean cause you can't take it back, ever. and the big one, never in public especially around children/elderly.

NO....and it's not acceptable for a woman to do it either. It's disrespectful and abusive. A man that cannot control his tongue or temper now may not be able to control his fist later. Get out of the abusive relationship now before he damages your self-esteem and confidence. You deserve better.