Im 37 weeks pregnant and im due in 2 weeks........I' havent felt my baby move,should i be worried?

When i do feel a little movement its just one little kick every 2 days

Favorite Answer

did you used to feel them more regularly? if so, get to a doc asap, that is a very troubling sign. if you've never really felt them then i don't know....that is odd, and i would think you would have already discussed it with your doc...

Source(s): RN

I wouldn;t worry too much... The baby is running out of space and it is normal for the movements to become less defined, meaning that if you are distracted you may not notice the little movements. What my Midwife recommends (and it works everytime) get a glass of juice drink it and go lie down and take nice relaxing deep breaths within 20 mins you should feel something. If you don;t feel anything for an hour then i would call your doctor for reassurance. So, Don;t panic... relax... and good luck!

I wouldn't worry too much, your baby is just running out or room to move in there. As long as you feel some movement here and there, I'm sure baby is fine. Try stimulating the baby to move if you need reassurance. When I was last pregnant pregnant my baby would move everytime daddy gave me a raspberry on my tummy, maybe you could give it a try.

Any change in fetal movement should be immediatly reparted to your doctor.I lost a child because i didn't go soon enough to get checked.Try to drink a glass of orange juice wait 20 min.then lay on your left side if you can't get 10 movements in an hour go to the hospital.

It probably isn't something to worry about, but I would still give your doctor a call and let them know what is going on and whether you should go to the hospital to have your vitals checked out. One problem I had when I was pregnant was not knowing that some hospitals in my area did not have a ob-gyn on staff. Make sure you know what hospitals do.

At this stage the baby is pretty big, and doesn't have much room to move. It could also move while you are asleep and you wouldn't know it. If you are worried then call your doctor and see if you can get in.

Why are you asking on a website this question? Go see your doctor straight away. This is a human life here...I mean sometimes they change their sleep patterns at the end of the term but still go and make sure. Gosh....

well there is not that much room left, if you are too worried go to hospital and get her him on a monitor my son didnt move for 16 hrs. give him a poke or sing and shout be suddenly dramatic to wake up. they dont move so much later but phone to make sure.

Don't worry too much. Baby has much less room to move around in now so does tend to kick less towards the end.

Best of luck!!

It should be fine when my mom was pregnant with my sister she didn't move at all and is fine. But if you're worried I'd go in and see the doctor.