x boy friend and new cruch?

I have an x boyfriend he is ( strong sexy kind tall) who is now in a different school than me and we broke up last year because he was cheating on me with a garden tool( she really was a skanky garden tool and i look better than her!!) in his class and now he wants me back and he says he was stupid to cheat on me. I have moved on to someone who is short sexy and kind and my ex thinks i have no heart but he cheated on me so it's not my fault that im going to tell him i dont want to go with him. is it ?

Favorite Answer

okay. if you REALLY do not have anymore feelings for him. Then it shouldn't matter what he thinks of you. Just tell him that you were so hurt with what he did to you that you just can't trust him ever again and trust is the number one thing in a relationship. Or at least if you want it to work. And after you tell him that, then stop talking to him and accepting his phone calls. But if you do have feelings for him. Maybe you should just sit down by yourself and think to yourself if you ever could trust him again. Just follow your heart but think with your mind. Not the other way around.

Good Luck.

Sweetie, you look like your being taken earnings of, yet each and every so often the heart is familiar with something your thoughts does not. you may take a while to your self, get a pedicure, pass procuring or something by your self, do you like him? Or do you like the belief of him. have been you happier with or without him? i assume he would be going to college quickly, so how could that paintings? each and every so often you basically could understand your self formerly a courting, additionally because of the fact while asked this question some will say "stay with him and combat" and others will say "pass away him he's a jerk". yet they do no longer understand the way it feels to be with him, you do. possibly you may basically permit issues pass, and see the place it takes you? You never understand, perhaps you will locate somebody else? And think approximately that he DID cheat on you. yet you may in basic terms understand what you decide on. So i'm hoping this facilitates because of the fact i've got been on your footwear and each so often you may track each and every physique else out and track into your self :D. I additionally desire you the main suitable of success, considered one of those confusing subject to be in! -G

stay away from ur x. he will only cheat on u again. unless if u think he really loves u.

No, it's not your fault. He had his chance with you and he blew it. Tell it to him straight, he's the one that ****** up.