What food do we take with us to the beach house?

We are going to the beach for three or four days this weekend. We don't have a cooler, but we can't afford to eat out. What SUBSTANTIAL meals can we bring? IE - not chips or pretzels...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You cna alway but a cheep cooler or get a box, line it with large plastic bags or drop clorth and use some ice, That way you can bring steak, hamburgers, hotdogs, etc Good beach food. Bring some fresh fruits and vegtables too.

HAVE FUN

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • mcgoon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Had brunch on the Dana aspect coastline abode on Father's Day. particular social gathering menus aren't to any extent further unavoidably some thing to judge a cafe through, yet we were all incredibly delighted with our nutrients regardless of in the journey that they were slightly expensive for what they were. My spouse had a outstanding salad and my son and that i had crab truffles with asparagus and potatoes that were fairly strong though they got here out of the kitchen so right away that we were slightly suspicious. i imagine on an afternoon like Father's Day eating position kitchens pre-make a number of common products and this develop into one among them...... would were hotter and the asparagus slightly a lot less properly-cooked, notwithstanding it develop into ok. . The bottomless champagne did make issues better exciting, yet i might want to price the position ordinary. no longer particular in the journey that they variety from region to region. Re the above submit - Bluewater Grill (Newport) is continuously fairly strong, though you need to wish it had a view of better water in case you stress alongside thanks to get there.

• silver
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The beach house should have a stove and fridge, just take whatever you want to eat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um, being that there's no cooler and I'm assuming there's no fridge, either, I would bring peanut butter and jelly, canned tuna (bring a can opener), packets of mayo (they don't need refrigeration), and maybe some beef jerky.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Take a fishing pole and some wood, and a bag of taters! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sandwich

• 1 decade ago

hey what is your name

• 1 decade ago

BEER....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.