how do you celebrate thanksgiving day?

Favorite Answer

Being from Georgia, we do a traditional " Southern Thanksgiving" A group of extended family of about 20 gather at my mom's for some home cooking. We do turkey with cornbread dressing, mashed potatoes & gravy, sweet potatoe casserole, cole slaw, deviled eggs, squash casserole, fried corn, green beans, dinner rolls & of course desserts such as pumpkin pie, carrot cake, chocolate delight & pecan pie!! I can't wait til next month!

I get my boys everyother Thanksgiving so the years I get my kids we go to my boyfriends families. Or we have a small meal at home and spend time toghether. The years I am without the kids I spend it with my guy and we either go out or go to his families place.

with a 30 ppl family dinner filled wit like 4 turkeys, cranberry sauce, yams, sweet potatoe, gravy, mash potatoes, football, a 10 on 10 basketball game

with family big dinner 20 pound turkey cooked all day mashed potatoes corn broccoli with garlic cassarole pudding pie apple pie pumkin pie sweet potatoe pie grands busquits stove top stuffing non stop eatting fest lol love it

mmmmmmmmmmmm with lots of mouth watering mashed potatoes and corn and turkey and rolls and i reeeeeeeeeeeeaaallllly can't wait for thanksgiving!!!!

BBQ Brisket with friends in the back yard, with a big icechest full of beer.

with family, having a traditional meal. then playing cards and watching football and enjoying each others company

by eating all the foods i avoid during the year in one sitting lol

• quasar

whens that