Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

What would you do?

If you were engaged to someone, and ended up getting locked up for 9 months. How mad would you be if 3.5 months in the the sentences your fience made out with another guy. But she felt really bad about it and wished she would have never done it.

I think I worded this wrong. I made out with a guy, and my fience is in boys school for violation of house arrest. I feel really aweful and I want to tell him, Because I love him so much and don't know what I was thinking. I am so terrified of losing him.

Favorite Answer

Eh... the question SHOULD be: what does the fiancee or fiance do when you go to jail for nine months?

This girl should be asking herself why she's engaged to someone who committed a crime bad enough to get put in jail for nine months. You haven't given us any further background material. Based on what limited information I have, I'll venture the opinion that the girl should cut the guy loose -- break the engagement and find some nice guy who isn't spending time in the Big House.

If they are locked up for 9 months have they or how long till they become an unwilling sexual partner?

I think a woman kissing another man would be ok if she never mentioned me getting locked up and molested by a man to anyone.

Just my 2 cents.

First of all....being engaged and suddenly getting "locked up" for 9 months is a scenario so far fetched in my mind that I couldn't answer this honestly.

Except of course to say the woman has no moral character for making out with some other guy while engaged. However...dip sh*t husband-to-be get's locked up? Precious.

Actually....you should both kiss and make up. You're obviously both made for one another.

love is some times having to be able to forgive not forget but it all depends on the reason and amount of love you have for each other it will take time and you both have to learn to trust again good luck just rember true love is worth working for

If I left my husband for 9 months because of me going to jail, I would understand and hope that I had a chance with him again later, when I was out. But it would suck emotionally for me.

I dont think the guy should be with her...if she really loved him she would have waited for him until he go out...this is just people that go to the military and their spouse cheats...what is the point of getting married and cheating you dont really love the person if you do....i know it gets lonely but again if you really love that person you will wait for them until they get back...

since im a guy and we would be talking about a woman with another woman, i wouldnt care,

but in the situation where its a man with another man, i think that would be the *end*

I would go up to the person and ask them if it was true. If they say no right away and then say yes i would dump them.

Tough luck. Why should she wait for a convicted felon? If she's smart, she'll run like hell if you come near her.