Do you enjoy being with your friends or your husband?

Who do you prefer to be with and to have a good time

Favorite Answer

I enjoy being with my wife more than my friends.

First of all my husband is my best friend. There are times when we do things with other people, hang out or go out, but we have the best times when we are together. We have been married for 21 years and never grow tired of one another.

My husband (ok...he'll be my husband in a few weeks) IS my friend and there's nothing I enjoy better than spending time with him and family and friends.

As long as you're surrounded by love you're far more richer than the elite.

sorry-but the way you talk it's explaining you are not happy with your husband-what i know when you are married your husband is your best friend and is more than a friend and tha's why you should be together friends come as no 2 no matter how cheerful they are.

well,as for me i enjoy most time with my hussy.i like aslo to be with friends too

I love being with my husband he's the only one that really understands me well.When we are out we have a really good time with eachother,and it is certain things that you can do or say to your husband that you can't with your friends.

I'm not married, so this will be easy. The answer is my friends, they make me laugh all the time and I enjoy their company!

• Toto

Friends and only friends. Husband the old potato couch with no any initiative sucks.

• silver

I enjoy being with both, depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

my friends(girl) are just easier to hang with then my husband. It doesn't get as deep with the girls as it has to in a marriage.

I dont really have a husband...Im a boy so ...yeah...not that theres anything wrong with that...