Does the quality and seriousness of Q & A vary according to day of the week or time of day?

I am just wondering if anyone knows whether there is a time when there are more experts online? Are there ever theologians or pastors that come on this site?

• Peace
    Favorite Answer

i am in the UK and evening and nights by Uk time seems to be the best time to see good Q&A

but there will always be the silly ones even then

about this time now

Sometime we are one in the same. I would prefer to see someone make a point by being silly than someone make a point by calling someone else an asshole. I have studied the Bible, and other various religious texts since I was very young. I can't claim to be a theologian as I have no formal training, and couldn't call myself a pastor because I am an Atheist.

The answer to your first question is, Yes. Logically, the quality will not remain even throughout so there must be a higher quality time.

That information would be important if this were a chat room. But since the questions and answers are filed away (and not interactive), it really does not matter when we visit.

I have not seen a theologian yet. There are a few masquerading as clerics, but after reading their answers I'm afraid they are just as foolish as the rest of us. ;-)

.

Ya I'm a Pastor

I just started here, so I split my time up, due to the number of questions, but today is October, this is the month for people

to act out.

I don't think there really is, as different time zones make it impossible. There will always be a mixture of people online, which is a good thing.

I have an expert link 24/7; http://www.godisimaginary.com/index.htm

Be good be nice

I got a violation this morning for saying GOOD MORNING.

And it's a FULL MOON.

I'll let you take it from there.

Source(s): PEACE

I suspect that if you don't like the answers, they are good quality!

I ditto the first poster.

What size dress do you wear?