$D'TOWN$ asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

I'M looking for jack russell terrier puppy for sale under 130$ and is not spayed or neutered?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you think you're gonna get rich breeding them, forget it. Leave it to the pros. People who think there's money in breeding dogs to sell always end up losing and not getting the dogs proper care.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I live in Rothbury, MI and I have a two Jack Russell Terriers, a female and a male (brother and sister) that are three years old. They are free to a good home because I am unable to take care of them due to my health issues. They like kids, other dogs, and cats but the male does not play well with other male Jack Russells. If this would interest you, it would save you alot of money and they are ready to breed if you are interested in that also. I do not have papers for them but they are white with brown spots. If you are interested please call me (Brenda or Tom) at either 231-259-0056 or 231-343-9526. They need a home very soon. I will deliver if it isn't too far away.

• 1 decade ago

OMG!!! u cant buy that kind of dog for less than 130$

• 1 decade ago

i would look in the paper or keep saving good luck it took me many weeks to pick my new puppy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to yahoo.com and saurch dogs that might help

• 1 decade ago

I have one but i am not selling it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.