What is the best way to use my computer to make international phone calls and what equip. do I need?

I would like to be able to make and recieve calls on my computer to Honduras.

Favorite Answer

Go to www.skype.com and read all bout Skype In and Skype Out. You need speakers and a microphone hooked up to your computer for this to work. I recommend headphones and a mic like a USB headset to make things easiest.

All you do is sign up for a Skype account, download their software and then read through their help content for more on what to do.

Skype, its really cheap, and its very very good quality. go to skype.com and you can download it. its free to call any internet phone, but to call like house phones, restraunts,...etc, that costs money (not much). all you need is a microphone and speakers, or a headset, or you could buy a internet phone at walmart. hope this helps! -nick (skype.com)