curly hair?

I just need some new hair ideas or styles for my curly hair. Something simple that wont fry it would be great.

Favorite Answer

scrunch with mousse.

- flip your hair upside down

- take about a handful of mousse (i like pantene pro-v the best, but everyone's hair is different)

- take some mousse and take a bunch of your hair

- grab the hair and squash it up with the mousse

- redo this until your hair is completely moussed

it looks really nice on me, and it reduces frizz on me as well. try it out!

I have long curly natural hair. I use Chi Silk Infusion . I use a small amount like the size of a quarter in my palm. I put in on my ends first then work to the roots while my hair is damp. You can also use it in dry hair

Read some useful hair styling tips on this site to help you

Source(s): this will help you-free useful tips & articles on almost any topic- http://free-articles.50webs.com

try some chi spray so it wont fry ur hair!! use a spiral curling iron, a normal curling iron, a big curling iron, or take a shower dnt brush ur hair.....shake it stick muse in it scrunch it and there u go!!! its really cute!!!! all of them are!!!

well i jus told sumone else the same thing. u should braid it , when its dry and let it dry. sleep like that and let it dry like that. the next day let it goo and ull have wavy pretty hair and its not frizzy and u dont even fry ur hair..its sooo great i do the same thing EVERY SINGLEE DAAY!!! good luckk

• bella

the best straightener is a farouk chi, and to stop it fro frying your hair use a serum like biolage or the frutis serum is good too.

you could go to the store and get a book about hair styles and how to do it.

no