My future Wife Has a giant judicial Problem currently is on paper has been for 12yrs. dept.of Adult Probation?

Depr. of Adult Probation in Dallas,TX has a depaermetal situation that enccurs disfuncrional attributes such as not having thier own bord of officials in proper accordance within it's own building let alone the non-bias relations of thier own enviroment and rules of a primary board of directors. I have wittnesed this disfunctional acts with my own eyes and have heard such un-proffesionalism unbecoming state officials and or officers.I was to believe that probation departments wre supposed to help released individuals that had recovery accomplishments to move forwaed not with standing hinderances and delibrate persecution as to avail non-contibutory affect on one's personal or self indescrerions?How may these principals be resolved without sending a harmless female back to prison for a crime(s) rhat 4 of which wre delibrate set-ups in accordance within a constitutional perception as well as a civil disreguard for ones rights as a human being?

Favorite Answer

My advice: The probation officer can be my best friend or my worst enemy. It is my choice.

How does viewing the PO as the bad guy help your wife?

Look at it this way: Your wife's choices got her into the game... Now she has to play the game...

Sounds like you're having a lot put on you unfairly. Did you know that the US has 2 Million people in prision? Its a business. We have 1/4 of all prisions in the World. Its a hard system to crack.

GOOD LUCK