Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Ok. I took to heart all of you comments. I realize I was wrong to date a 14 yer old. Is it OK if I marry her?

I live in Utah, so it's legal. I kind of figure I'm doing her a favor because she is pretty ugly and her family has no real assets. Plus , if she doesn't really "satisfy" me I can get a few more, right?

Hey, I got 80 people that wanted to lynch me for dating her. Now I have only 15 that think I'm a scum bg. I guess I'm doing the right ting by her.

Favorite Answer

you must be sitting back with you buddies think that this is just to funny couse you have pissed off a lot of people with your moronic

statements about dating a child and stating you are 35. What you fail to relize is that if the police in UTAH if you are really from there as well as the rest of the countery surf the web looking for idiots like you .I wouldn't doubt if outthere somewhere right now an officer has read you First Email and is beginning a "file on you along with you ip address and don't think that Yahoo is going to hide you if they come a calling for you personal info .

If this is a joke it's in bad tase and you need to end it now .

If you are really this sick then I suggest you get used to being a scum bag the rest of you short life and I hope that Daddy get's you in his cross hairs.

Utah? That's where you live? That means you're a Mormon right? How...lovely. This must be really funny for you. That girl might not be ugly forever, but you'll only get older, and more wrinkled, and erectile dysfunction, so soon, the tables will turn, and she's gonna be the one geting satisfaction from others.

wrong! ever heard that " beauty lies in the eyes of beholder".Instead of doing her a favor by marrying her you might be destroying her life.Try monogamy. It's fun!

"we come to love not by finding a perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly"

Oh, dear, I have just had a happy hour reading all your questions! What a sense of humour! You're quite a guy!

<sarcasam> hmmmm, I wonder, I 'm sure that would be fine, you could surely marry her and make her happy </sarcasam> NO! That would mess up her life forever! Yeah, I'm 14, I want to be married to some freak!

Source(s): *sigh* will anyone ever learn?

You are a first class PIG!!! You say SHE is ugly? "Mate", you are the ugliest person I have ever heard of!!! Leave her alone so she can find a DECENT bloke,as you are scum!

Source(s): I am a human being,and I recognise pigs when I come across them!

Go for it. Actually, I think I should move to Utah. Does she have a twin sister?

• so you were born stupid. polygamy is illegal in Utah, no you may not marry her, or for that matter anyone else. HOW RUDE

u shouldnt play w/someones heart its not cool besides how old r u?

You're joking right?