Is it ok to date someone you know, but aren't really friends with ex?

Why do all of the guys who are already my friends, or are my friends ex's ask me out. Either i find out that he went with one of my friends, or I already know. I can count about 7 to 8 of my friends ex's who asked me out, and of coarse i said no. And all of my guy friends have asked me out, I can't see them as a boyfriend though because were just friends. Would it even be ok to date some one you know's (not friends) ex? I have never had a boyfriend, and guys have asked me out, but they weren't the right ones. Some of my friends say i'm too picky. Am I being too picky if i think that my first boyfriend should be special. When i finally did meet a guy who my friends hadn't known, he was cool, but something told me that i couldn't completely trust him, and now we don't talk anymore. Is there something wrong with me? I don't want to get hurt, so Im just being cautious.Im waiting patiently, i know the right guy will come along, but i just wanted some opinions. Im young so im not in a rush.

Favorite Answer

No you are not to picky in fact I would say that you are a very smart person. But I must say that you need to mingle a little outside of your circle of friends, that way you can meet new people with no connection to your old peeps

DUH!!!all ex are like that you don't have to worry bout your ex keep him out of your life just move on you new boyfriend is what you have to worry bout not your ex any more questions bout this then e-mail me