Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

my eyebrows need help?????????

i dont want to wax and pluck my eyebrows what should i do? they look really bad right now........

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't wax your eyebrows, if you look at all the ladies who have been waxing their brows for the last 10 years, and their eyelids are already getting super saggy. Plucking is much much better for the fragile skin around your eyes. Even better is threading, and you get a much nicer shape out of this too. You have to find a salon that does this, its not something you can do on your own. On the bright side here where I live its cheaper than waxing anyways.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think you should maybe wax it the first time then starting plucking them, that's what i did.

But one problem is that when you start plucking them be careful because i plucked mine the other day and now they are uneven.So i have to go get them waxed again.

• 1 decade ago

there really is no other option than to pluck or wax them...

remember, eyebrows are the frame of the face. if you take care of those and they look good in the end, it could change the whole way people view your face. it's hard to notice a pretty smile or beautiful cheekbones if you are being distracted by those hairy monsters above your eyes! just be brave and take the pain...nobody ever said beauty isn't pain.

Source(s): a certified beautician
  • 4 years ago

What do you mean by using "do" your eyebrows? There are a pair diverse approaches to looking after them. One is waxing, which could be painful based upon your skin's sensititivity, to not point out--one slip-up and a million/2 of your eyebrow could be long gone. i are starting to be mine waxed lots, yet these days i've got favorite in simple terms tweezing. As for understanding how lots to tweeze, carry a pencil up the edge of your nostril, and the place the pencil meets your brow is how long your eyebrows ought to stretch to. Then carry the pencil from the corner of your eye in direction of your hairline, and that's the different boundary on your brow. to not point out, there are templates you will get to be sure you do not over-tweeze, and magazines you are able to examine that function articles approximately shaping your eyebrows. however the main substantial situation this is which you would be doing those issues against your mom's be conscious. attempt speaking to her flippantly, saying which you will not over-do the tweezing, and not do something drastic. hopefully, she'll replace her suggestions and allow you to test somewhat with shaping.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I use to HATE plucking my eyebrows. Luckily, mine stopped growing in after a while.

I would go and have them professionally waxed. It only hurts for a minute, and they will look great. Be brave - we all go through it!

• 1 decade ago

ok well if u dont wanna wax or pluck then what do u wnna do...i mean u can trim them if u want, and now theres a new method ..they can remove hair with string, i mean u can get that done at beauty salons, but i mean for ur case i think u should jus trim them, looks better then before loll good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well you have to wax pluck or thread and they all hurt sorry to say

you can use some pain spry reliever heard it works

or you can rub some ice really hard on them when you use the wax thing or any thing else it wouldn't hurt as much as i heard , try it and hope it works :)

• 1 decade ago

you should pluck the parts that bother you but before open you pores in the eyebrow with hot water this makes it less painful

• 1 decade ago

Just pluck the little stray hairs. Keep the natural look...its soo much better then non existent..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use hair remover but if you want a sexy look your going to have to wax and pluck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.