Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

I Add-Removed Bear Share But??

WHEN I RE START MY COMP IT STILL COMES UP EVEN THOUGH I UNINSTALLED IT WHAT DO I DO ?

Favorite Answer

you went into the control panel and had it removed from there....if you have you need to run a cleaner through your computer...and then go to system tools and run the disk cleanup tools and then defragment....that should remove it...i also have bought spy protector for this computer and stop sign threat scanner...but something that is real good that you can use for 30 days free is called tune up utilities...it is real good but i ran out of my 30 days and i think it was to high for me to buy at the time...i think these ones i have mentioned are better than norton any day...and advare i had a bug or something in it....hope this helps

Source(s): my answer and my opinion to this question

go to my computer- C:- program files in there should be a file that says bear share delete that file