Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

WOULD JESUS AGREE TO THE DEATH PENALTY FOR CHILD-MOLESTING CLoNES???

Update:

Or would he just slap then in their filthy face, and cut their privates off?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Is there a right answer ?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He would do neither, as human governments to see to such things. He would merely try to bring the woman back to God. I assume that you are trying to get a rise by the use of the word "clones," but consider that an Identical twin is a clone. Even Jesus is a clone, as he had all the same genetic material as Adam.

• compos
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I disagree that the dying penalty for newborn rape is 'cruel'. Justice is what this is all approximately...and not revenge. If this liberal courtroom can not see their way sparkling on some thing as heinous as newborn rape, then what different judgements will they be coming up with sooner or later. I disagree, in spite of the fact that, that somebody ought to go through whilst he/she is going to penitentiary for punishment. i don't believe penitentiary rape and violence. Offenders must be allowed to serve out their sentences with out being tortured and abused by making use of alternative prisoners. i desire that the yank human beings do not forget approximately this difficulty.

• 1 decade ago

Death would not be punishment enough, they need their privetes cut off, and have to live like that till they died, But also live in a prison for life for doing these things to a child. But thats just how I feel, I can`t speak for God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Matthew 18:5-6 says "Whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

This is pretty harsh. Jesus said a lot of things about hell and punishment; He wasn't only about love and goodness.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just because some people are creeps, makes it not right to kill anyone. Killing is wrong period. The government makes to many mistakes in dead penalty cases that that by it self makes it morally unacceptable to kill anyone. Lowering yourself to their level is not an solution.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jesus said live by mans laws and accept just punishments.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jesus is a forgiving spirit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't know about Jesus, but I do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, Jesus is forgiving no matter what. He died for our sins.

Source(s): God's Strength
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.