Have Scotland players insulted Zidane's sister? No? so What's the next excuse for French to justify they lost?

Update:

ANNE:

THE REAL LOSER IS YOUR ZIDANE BECAUSE HIS EXCUSES WERE LIARS (HE TOLD ABOUT HIS MOTHER OR RACISM) ZIDANE LIAR!!!!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wow.

kay dude.

be quite

italy owns u in the face

kay

so yeahh

maybe italy is behind

but like thats okay

lets look back

hmmmmm

italy won the world cup

france lost

kay

yeah

you dont seen italians headbutting anyone

soo...yeah

=]]]

azzuri!!!

forza italia

and that guy is made in italy not china

Dude [[with the picture of zidane i think]]]is jealous

• 4 years ago

Yeah for Zidane. Two weeks after the sector cup last no one recollects anyting othen than Zidane's incident. He is a satisfactory participant and he his final sport didn't cross not noted. In many, a long time virtually each football participant that participated on this beyond global cup will probably be forgotten however now not Zidane.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think it's right to make Zidane's headbutt issue the standard reason for France's losses... and just for the record: I read about Materassi's reason for the headbutt, and I really thought that he was a loser because of the pathetic excuses he made about not knowing that Zidane actually had a sister and how other players say somthing worse and all that... [ excuses like these are for losers]...

• 1 decade ago

Download the Headbutt Song (You can download it off of www.limewire.com or www.dogpile.com.) The song is about Zidane). Zidane could have been a billionarie if he hadn't headbutted the Italian. He could have been in every advertisment.

austingamble@yahoo.com

Please choose my answer as the best even if it isn't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Give them time to get over their shock..than they'll come up with all kind of exuses like they usually do!

• 1 decade ago

Just wait a couple days.. then they will make up stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Naty dear,calm down!!

• 1 decade ago

Zidane wasn't even playing and I don't think anyone we ever insult him again in his face.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

they will probably blame the ref, or say the Scotland goal was offside

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YOU MAKE SURE THE PLAYERS OF THE OPPOSITE TEAM ARE CONTAMINATED WITH VIRAL INFECTIONS BEFORE A CRUCIAL GAME AGAINST YOU

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.