Matthew Shlmn asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

how much do you love or hate the new york yankees?

i hate them cause its ridculous they buy the best player in every position and its like cheering for the dealer to get blackjack. Also is stupid is how many band wagon fans they have. I know people who havent even been to new york and are die hard fans.

i would of probably gave you best answer the yankee fan chick but u said u stay with them through thick and thin what thin? lol there always division winners and win over 90 games every season

Favorite Answer

It is a well known documented fact that if you DONT hate the yankees you are NOT a true blue red blooded American.

Source(s): lol
  • Mr. G

Personally, I am a Mets fan and have been since the days of Hubie Brooks and Dave Kingman (definitely not a band wagon jumper).

As for the Yankees, I don't mind the team, I HATE THEIR FANS!!

Their fans think that the Yankees are the be all and end all of the baseball world. As a Mets fan (a cross town rival), I can appreciate that the Yankees are a great team. Talk to Yankee fans, and they think the baseball world ends when you leave the Bronx.

Love the Mets!!

Like & Respect the Yankees!!

but

I HATE YANKEE FANS!!!!

in the beginning, i'm a Pittsburgher, and the Pirates rake in lots money and don't use it. that's why I hate them, yet no longer why I hate the Yankees. Jealousy has no longer something to do with it. I hate the Yankees for 2 substantial motives. the completed procuring-out gamers component is the main important one. i understand human beings could argue that the Yankees are not "the only team to do it" and inquire from me "why does not they because they have the money to?" besides the indisputable fact that it quite is basically the ethics of all of it to me. The Yankees are the epitome of an evil-empire. i think of a team like the enormous apple Yankees, a powerhouse of revenue, shouldn't acquire a economic earnings over each and every physique interior the league. A team with the skill to OVERpay gamers just to circumvent different communities from getting that participant is sickening to me. I understand baseball won't ever institute a revenues-cap besides, so all i'm able to truly do is hate the Yankees. 2nd reason, i'm a die-confusing hockey fan, and hate the Yankees because of the fact they are constantly neck-and-neck with the Montreal Canadiens for entire titles. and that i decide on hockey to reign ultimate. it quite is an exceedingly biased attitude, i understand, besides the indisputable fact that it quite is basically one extra reason I hate the Yankees, and the main important reason i admire the Canadiens.

Well as a born and raised Pittsburgh girl, if I claim the Steelers then I guess I have to claim the Pirates too! LOL

I agree with what mostly everyone is saying, it's mostly about money which isn't fair and it's basically set up.

I've been to 6 or 7 Pirate games since May this year and they have one every game. They are in like last place though I know. Maybe I'm good luck for them ;)

Anyway, yeah baseball is definitely one sport that totally revolves around money and is kinda "fixed"

Oh wait, all sports revolve around money but baseball is the only sport I can think of where they buy up all the "all stars" and I agree with the Red Sox fan, it is funny that they are STILL losing!

I know right, its crazy. I am a die hard red sox fan, go sox!!! I'm glad them dang yankees are getting there butts kicked. By Detroit above all teams, lol. They have all that money, but yet are still losing that's pretty hilarious if you ask me. And what is up with A-rod? He's getting paid the most money and is pretty much useless in the post season. I heard they might get rid of him cause there wasting money on him. Not like any other team in baseball can afford him any way.

We are die hard Yankee fans all the way. I know those type people who are "fans" when they win the World Series or when they are ahead of everyone else. We stick behind them through thick and thin. As far as having the highest paying players, this is why they have the most winnings in World Series and American League division. If they should lose and not make it to the World Series, die-hard Yankee fans always root for the American League team and not say, the New York Mets.

They are the Evil Empire - it all starts with Steinbrenner and goes all the way to the arrogant fans. I am thrilled to see them lose, yet again. I wish that my Twins or Red Sox could have done them in instead. Now A-Rod and Jeter will have plenty of time to cry in each others arms this offseason.

Source(s): www.yankeehater.com
  • ?

i hate what the owner do to the game these last few years he jack up the salaries of players who other wise would be playing for other team but made it where only the Yankees could afford them. it's sobering to me to see the Yankees team lose with this high salary to a team who salary is much lower you can't buy a championship any more . go tigers

I like the Yankees but more because of their past teams than 2004 -2006. They need to get pitching and get rid of Sheffield and A-rod

my answer is short and true

THEY SUCK

if any other team would spend the money they'd be just as good.

I know, the cap and all, but a sign on bonus and every other reason that they(and others in same and other sports)to get the best players.

this all i want to say b4 i get reported